Basic Terms & Conditions
- You agree to have your contact number and e-mail addresses published on the iQteach.com website and understand that they will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
- For tutors, you agree to provide your location to enable parents/students to identify your location.
- Parent/Student acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any tutor with whom he/she enters into or proposes to enter into a tuition contract.
- You may not post contents that are deemed irrelevant, having political, religious or racial intonations or other content via the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You may not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other users of the Service.
- You may not impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you have no authority to use.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You acknowledge that iQteach.com has the right to block/ suspend/ terminate/ delete your account if you violate any of these Terms.
- Student acknowledges that it is his responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any Tutor with whom he/she enters into or proposes to enter into a tuition contract.
- iQteach.com does not guarantee to secure a Tutor for a Student and vice versa.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU REGISTER. YOU ARE DEEMED TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IF YOUR PROCEED. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER.
- To be eligible, you must be a citizen or a Permanent Resident or a valid student / employment pass holder of Malaysia.
- You need to be at least twenty one years of age. Tutors who are below twenty one years of age must have legal permission from parents, legal guidance and legal counsel.
- You need to have minimum academic qualifications and/or good grades and/or teaching experiences in the subjects that you wish to teach.
- You are hereby declaring the information provided to iQteach.com is correct. If it turns out that the data is incorrect, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account.
- The tutor information collected (e.g. identification Card number, your house address, emails address) will be kept confidential by iQteach.com. The information is collected to verify you as the said registered tutor. iQteach.com is entrusted by our clients (parents, students) to provide them with genuine tutors. You must understand that if you are chosen to teach, you will most probably do it in the client’s premises. In other word, you might be entering someone’s private space and property. Therefore, it is highly important that we ensure you are someone that they can be trusted and to be allowed to enter their house, and engage with the student for tuition.
- If the parent feels that they need extra information about you and would like to request your personal information to be provided to them, we will ask your permission first before giving them the information.
Applying for Jobs
- Before applying for any job, read carefully and thoroughly the details stated especially the location, subject, rate, duration, day/time and the remarks. If you cannot meet the requirements, or do not agree with the requirements, please do not apply.
- You are NOT allowed to increase the rate stated in our tuition job post without informing us. If you do not agree on the tuition rate stated in the job, you must inform us your required rate to conduct the class. We will inform our clients your required rate and update you on our client’s decision.
- Tutors should abide all laws in Malaysia and *internationally before taking up any tutor jobs.
- Tutor acknowledges that he is not an employee of iQteach.com and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a tuition contract. iQteach.com does not employ any tutor on their role and our services is like any other classified tutor website platforms.
- Tutor shall indemnify iQteach.com from all claim liabilities costs and expenses (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected disclosed and undisclosed arising out of any use by the Tutor of the Website.
- Tutor shall accept full responsibility for the prices quoted for the services on the Website and for collection of all fees due to the Tutor from any Student.
- We are not a tutorial agency and do not recommend any tutors to students, nor are the tutors our employees. We only provide a facility for tutors to advertise their services. It is ultimately the tutor and student's responsibility to comply with all laws in Malaysia and *internationally.
Commission & Payment
- A one-time commission will be charged for any job offer that you accept. iQteach.com will collect 50% commission (BASIC TUTOR) & 30% commission (PREMIUM TUTOR) of total class(es) fee(s) from you.
- iQteach.com is authorized to collect the commission directly from the client, two weeks after the commencement of your tuition lessons if you failed to bank in the commission as agreed in part 1.
- Commission will be calculated based on the final hourly rate agreed by the tutor and our client.
- If you do not bank in commission to us as agreed on the time frame given without any valid reason, your account will be suspended until commission being paid in full.
- After your suspension has been uplifted, if you commit the same act, we will terminate your account immediately.
- Tutors shall secure payment from a Student for services provided pursuant to a Contract direct and shall not seek to recover any payment from iQteach.com.
- Termination or cancellation of tuition after first class, NO commission will be charged on the tutor.
- Termination or cancellation of tuition after second class or within 2 months, a commission of 5%-10% will be charged on the total tuition fees collected for our coordination effort.
- Termination or cancellation of tuition in 3 months and above, NO commission will be refunded.
Cancellation of Class
- In the event where you are unable to attend the tuition, a prior notice of 48 hours before the lesson starts, must be given to the students/parents. A valid reason must also be given on notification. It is a good practice to arrange the replacement with our client whenever possible.
- If you fail to notify or provide a valid reason of your cancellation, your registration as a tutor with iQteach.com will be revoked and an administrative charge of 15% of the monthly tuition fees will be imposed.
- You are welcome to use all the functions provided at this website
- We will not be responsible for any form of damage caused in connection with your use of our website.
- iQteach.com is a protected trademark. All other trademarks displayed on this site or through links to other sites are the property of the respective trademark owners.
- iQteach.com reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information on this website at any time without notice.
- iQteach.com is a tutor referral agency only and is not responsible for the services provided by tutors. Each tutor is solely responsible in arranging schedules, paying all taxes on income earned, and all other issues and responsibilities related to tutoring. iQteach.com does keep records of the number of students and sessions taken by the registered tutors for company’s record purposes.
- iQteach.com will not act as an arbitrator or mediator for any conflicts or disagreements that arise between the tutor and the clients (the student, or the parents, or the tuition center owner). We will try our best to offer our views and suggestions.
- You are solely responsible for the information provided iQteach.com.
- iQteach.com shall not be liable for any misrepresentation, fraud, or inaccuracies of information provided by you.
- The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any material rests with you. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, iQteach.com, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and representatives, will not be liable for damages of any kind including, without limitation, compensatory, consequential, incidental, indirect, special or similar damages, that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by you.
- iQteach.com is not involved in any tutor-student-parents interactions. iQteach.com is not responsible for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damages that might arise during and/or after any lessons. Teaching at the student’s house and interacting with the parents and students are at your own risk.
- iQteach.com does not employ tutors and therefore is not responsible for the services provided by them.
- iQteach.com does not guarantee to secure tuition jobs for tutors.
- iQteach.com will not be responsible for resolving any conflict or disagreement that may arise between the tutor and parent/student.
- The information, software, documentation, services, data, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures and other materials made available at the iQteach.com Web site are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind.
- iQteach.com shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the Service provided including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information or business resulting from the content or any lack of information available on the iQteach.com web site.
- iQteach.com shall have no liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Service regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in using the Service.
This website and its content is copyright of iQteach.com © iQteach.com website 2016. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.